Building wealth is all about mindset. Mindset leads to manifestation.
Journaling is a wonderful way to reflect on the past and present. It can be done in any place and at any time. That’s the best part about Journaling. No rules.
Do these at the end of every year, the beginning of the new year or around your birthday. Just do it.
- What did you learn about money growing up? How has that affected how you handle money as an adult?
- Who is your money mentor? Does not have to be someone that you personally know.
- Do you feel free in your life or do you feel controlled by money? Why?
- When will you feel like you have enough money? Is it based on a number or a feeling?
- What are your retirement goals? How old do you want to be? What do you want to do in retirement?
- How do you define financial freedom?
- What is the purpose of money in your life?
- Why do you want to be rich? What would your life look like?
- What are your life values? How does your spending align with your values?
- What investing practices do you participate in? Real estate, stocks, crypto, index funds or ETF’s? If you are currently not investing, what steps will you take to start investing this month?
- When in your life have you felt rich?
- How has money made your life better?
- Write down 3 specific financial goals for 2022. Write down two steps that you will take to achieve each one.
- When was the last time you did something scary? What was it and how did it go? What scary thing will you do to put you on a path to getting rich?
15. How do you invest in yourself?